Tuesday 20 August 2013

History Of HTML

history of web
HTML stands for Hypertext Markup Language. It was developed by Tim-Berners lee in 1990's who was the programmer at netscape's company. HTML was originally based on SGML(Standard Generalized Markup Language) which means HTML syntax is influenced by SGML syntax, that's why they both share a common syntax, But the latest version of HTML i.e HTML5 is no longer based on the syntax of SGML.

The reason behind the development of HTML is computers to communicate with each other across distances, But you maybe wondering how computers can communicate with each other using HTML?  when you enter www.facebook.com in the browser address bar  the browser first resolve(convert) www.facebook.com into something that it knows which is ip address "173.252.110.27", then browser communicate to the server that serves "Facebook" and displays the website in front of a user.

6 comments:

  1. mMy brother's name is Lautaro

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ve been searching for some decent stuff on the subject and haven't had any luck up until this point, You just got a new biggest fan!.. Webdesign Antwerpen

    ReplyDelete
  3. This particular papers fabulous, and My spouse and i enjoy each of the perform that you have placed into this. I’m sure that you will be making a really useful place. I has been additionally pleased. Good perform! Webdesign

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes i am totally agreed with this article and i just want say that this article is very nice and very informative article.I will make sure to be reading your blog more. You made a good point but I can't help but wonder, what about the other side? !!!!!!THANKS!!!!!! Webdesign

    ReplyDelete
  5. I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much. indian visa

    ReplyDelete